Friday, June 11, 2010

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK ; A DAY ON THE BEACH.


I went to the beach with my friends and of all days to enter the rut.. i had a fashion block.. yup.. saw a closet full of clothes but couldnt identify what to wear and how to style it.


i picked up a white tanktop and black highwaisted shorts.. i love colours and embrace them,so i hate the black and white combo.. feels too safe for me.. i spiced it out with my favourite neon scarf and neon pink bikini underneath my white tanktop.

neon scarf-primark, white tanktop-forever21,shorts-sasha,long necklace-newlook,rosary,quilted bag-primark


watch-father's montblanc,vintage clip-on earrings




couldnt help taking a picture of this cute glasses... love them.. they give me this nerdy look and cn also turn up the volume of my outfit.. my lil pop of colour,i call them..!!

i didnt pick out any fab footwear cus its the beach and i love to wriggle my toes in the sand.


  

No comments: