Wednesday, October 13, 2010

INTERVIEW WITH POP FASHION ARTIST- MARCO SANTANIELLO

I came across a fab Pop fashion artist,Marco Santaniello.. such a sweet guy and he agreed to share his fabulousity and some of his pop art here on Fashion Phoenix. ;)
HERE IS HIS INTERVIEW:



*TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF? 
Marco Santaniello- i am a 360° artist focused on the fashion system (making t-shirts and t-skirts).My “portraits” are becoming known on the internet and I was also the BUSINESS OF FASHION’S SPOTLIGHT ARTIST OF APRIL 2010!!!
During the  university time, I created  THE T-SKIRT, A FASHION PATENT. Actually the singer Kazz Kumar  wore a T-skirt during a performance in London and she also wore a special t-shirt that I made for her new single “FASHION”! !
I advertise it by doing authorised and especially not-authorised catwalkshows in many places such as London, Rome, Milan and Paris.I also writes about fashion and trends on  the section “NEWS” of a MaxMara’s blog.
I am A versatile artist, wide-ranging and original who take inspiration from almost everything that why I'm so unpredictable

M.I.A

*TELL US ABOUT YOUR POP ART ? 
Marco Santaniello- My Pop Art… I think is going to create something really new. Many people know my PoP Portraits,it’s a way to create a sort of contemporary world where all the people are really the same.. Artists,singers and famous characters are not different from “normal” people: that’s one of my message, I mean, by using my Rainbow wall behind all of my portraits all the subjects seem to be the same.

amy winehouse


*HOW DID YOU START MAKING POP ART ?
marco santaniello- Actually, just like most of the things that I do, it was a casuality; I mean, I did a basic course in graphic design and I just fell in love with it. I discovered how to use many things on my Mac just because of my passion and not because of my real skills. That means ….without a REAL passion don’t do anything because you won’t make it !



*WHAT ARE YOUR ADVICES FOR UPCOMING POP ARTIST ?
marco santaniello- I think I said that thousand times but the only advice I always give is : JUST BE YOURSELF IN EVERY SITUATION AND DON’T CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE or ABOUT WHAT YOU DO.
CREATIVITY IS EQUAL TO PASSION.
THAT’S THE WAY I THINK.
THINK SIMPLE AND BE THE “TOP”.

His T-shirts,T-skirts,PoP arts (personal) are for sale.. if you want to buy.. do hit him up on info@marcosantaniello.com
Follow him on twitter- @SUPERSTARMIX
i love his pop potraits.. so beautiful.!

17 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

Wow, those pieces are really cool!

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

Very good Italian fashion

click

Good night dear

Sarah said...

ooh these look awesome!!! great blog dear xxx

Marco SantaniELLO said...

THANKS A LOT :)!! I'M GLAD TO BE HERE :)
KEEP WORKING HARD :)!!
HUGS & KEEP IN TOUCH ;)!!

Fashion's Religion said...

Pop art is my favorite form of art! I love this post! Keep up the fantastic work.

Also, its funny you said something about my name, it's a funny story how I came up with the name of my blog. I actually had a dream that I created the blog Fashion's Religion work up and found out the blog didn't exist and went ahead and made it.

xox Marcus

fashionsreligion.com

Yevgeniya Yelkina & Peter Stevens said...

wonderful paintings wow!!

http://hypnoticfascination.blogspot.com/

Collette Osuna said...

Great interview...a super talent:)

Anonymous said...

how are you!This was a really wonderful theme!
I come from itlay, I was fortunate to come cross your Topics in baidu
Also I get much in your topic really thanks very much i will come later

Rose_Irima_Jerez said...

How amazing would it be if you could get one done of yourself. I love M.I.A but Amy winehouse im not to sure about anymore

Come check my blog out

http://rougueandrife.blogspot.com/

iUnderEye said...

these images are so cute,

I have added some similiar to my blog, I love that they look liked stained glass in a church. Beautiful


iUNDEREYE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hilaloeya said...

love your blog!
come follow I will follow back!

xx
www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

style-haus said...

great interview! i'm a fan of pop art and his work is fantastic. the one if amy winehouse is very cool.

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Chic Therapy said...

never heard of him..thanks for posting the interview

Sarah Bianchi said...

Thank you for follow me! Mow i follow you too! kiss

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

tanks y'all for commenting..
gonna check out ya blogs.
;D

ProperPosture said...

Great interview and i loved the pics.

Check me out at
http://proprpostur.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I already want to bring all the benefits of me :) So, I want to share my experience with you..
9 days ago, accidentally, i had found the Mobile Phone TV...and I was so delighted with this application
that I decided to talk to you :)

I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!

but I do not want to leave any links here, so you can email me fairyalexiss@gmail.com
and i will give you the site of this unusual program :)

(but please don't PM me, because it's so difficult to communicate in such kind of way)

so, I hope I was helpful to you)) see you in next posts ..

sincerely
your Alexis....

p.s. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes :)