Friday, October 1, 2010

PHOTOPHrENIA - ERYKAH BADU FOR TOM FORD.



This Picture is an Ad Campaign for Tom Ford's perfume,"WHITE PATCHIOULLI" dated circa 2008.
Erykah Badu looks amazing in it. i love the black and white theme,so simple and doesnt take focus from the Perfume,itself.
I think she was tryna be the modern day Diana Ross,with the signature 'Fro.
I love it.
let me know your thoughts.


P.S.-
I just wanna say thank y'all for reading this blog and lovely comments in the last post. you,all inspire me. i want to be a fashion stylist,but the fashion industry in my country is quite tight and really hard to break into. this Blog is the closest thing i have to share my Thought on fashion to the whole world.
sometimes,when i try really hard and end up being disappointed and frustrated,i know y'all are here to read my every post. dont forget to also post your blog link,so i can show your blog,some love.
LOVE Y'ALL FASHION PHOENIXES. *now singing* ♫walk,walk,fashion babies.. walk walk,fashion phoenixes♫
-Today is my country's Independence day.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY,NIGERIA.
(✿◠‿◠)(◡‿◡✿)

13 comments:

Richard Kolapo said...

Love this!

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

Compliments for your blog and pictures included, I invite you to see the photo blog,
CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Each week released a new album

Greetings from Italy

Marlow

style-haus said...

love this ad campaign. erykah badu is beautiful and i also love the simplicity of the b/w.

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Emilie said...

love this!! And really congratulations on your blog, it's very fabulous :)


xxx


hope you come visit/follow me :)
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

Thank you for visiting "photosphera" and has joined the blog, I reciprocate willingly, your space is very interesting.

A hug,

Marlow

Emilie said...

oh thanks for following, of course I follow you back with bloglovin babe :D

xxx

Lucy Phil-Ebosie said...

LOVE EET!!!

lucylurve.blogspot.com

Chic Therapy said...

happy independence day dearie, i just went through you blog and it is fabulous.you are one hell of a fashionista!Keep pushing and all your dreams will come true!

emily said...

so elegant! :)
also, your blog is lovelyyy

http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

Fashionably Black said...

I love the pic of Ms. Badu! I get the Diana inspired vibe as well! Love the layout of the blog! It's beautiful! Following you on Twitter now!

www.fashionablyblack.blogspot.com

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

thanks y'all for commenting.
you all rock..!!
:)

Ninjagaiden78 said...

Great photo. I love black and white.

windowshop78.blogspot.com

Sienna said...

Love it!