Tuesday, November 16, 2010

clothes off my rack: BEHIND THE SCENE -- 360NOBS.COM FASHION SHOOT.

Hello,everyone..
Golly gosh,i have missed blogging. always seemed like i never have time. the stress is much and im bursting out with Zits all over my face.
I promise to make time for blogging.!

Recently,We had a shoot for 360Nobs and it was tedious and fun.. with just two models,we spent all day scouting for a really harsh location for the shoot and we started shooting. it was so hot and i felt flushed,but the pictures came out nicely.

for now,i shall upload "BEHIND THE SCENE" Pictures for you all..! :D

me and the models. :D

he didnt wanna eat my apple. *sniffs*
so i finally ate my apple. ;)
white gown - mossimo
shorts- vintage
bracelets- made them myself.
studded slippers- random
THE MODELS HAD FUN TOO..!!

gues he wanted only her own apple, <3


free like a bird.!!!!!!
I shall upload pictures of the Main Shoot in the next post.
I have to go to bed now,cus i have another shoot tomorrow.
Toodles ,Fashion Phoenixes.!

12 comments:

Chic Therapy said...

looks like fun

Rachael said...

That last pic is so pretty!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Noble said...

Lol I went to high school with Peter.

Nice pics.

Noble said...

p.s. kinda looks like you're tip-toeing on water in the last pic..lol

Andreia said...

Funny pics!


http://makingfashionnotwar.blogspot.com/

Just saying said...

Why do you call your white dress a gown??It's a dress-yeah?A gown is a long dress like the traditional red carpet type dress?Plus, no one even says gown anymore.

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thanks for commenting,y'all.!

@JustSaying sorry.. Guess I was rushing to sleep,so I could wake up early for my next shoot.! LMAO.!
Pardon my archaic word.. Dress,it is.!!
Thanks for commenting.!!

Courtney Erin said...

These are great - it looks like an amazing editorial!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Fashion Rehab said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. :)

Emilie said...

what a stunning pictures!!!

xxxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

Okk i just gotta say it, that guy is hott! Yea and you look fab!

Stay gorgeous!
stylishedforever.blogspot.com

Fashion Designer Clothes said...

Live a gorgeous life with fashion be in fashion have fun. Our online shopping destination allows you to find fabulous festive sale online, Women Fashion Clothing, Baby Baniya's new collection of bags and Jewellery, Autumn/Winter fashion show in Delhi India. Thanks for your informative post we will be following your blog more closely in future.