Monday, December 6, 2010

LE PETITE MARCHE (november edition)

Hello Everyone'
hope it was a good day,aye??
The November edition has come and gone.. it was a success.
to those who dont know what Le Petite Marche (LPM) is, get familiar..!! :D
~~~ Its a monthly market that happens every last sunday of the month.
of course,the 360nobs fashion team had to cover it.

Here are pictures from the event.

STALLS-
SAVVIE HAIR BOUTIQUE

KUDDY
LAR'SH

MY FAVE STALL -->> CAMCAM SWEETS :D

LaBennis
DIAMANTE SHOEBOXES
JIDZ BAGS-- LOVE THEM.!!
RETROSPECTIVE -- VINTAGE ACCESSORIES.!!
SHOPPERS:-
ENIOLA FALASE
NNEKA EZEAKA (i love her haircut)
ADA IGBOANUGO
YEMI ADEDOYIN

NKIRU APRIL
SANDRA
SEKI
EVANS ENWEREM JNR
KUNBI APRIL
kunbi's look is my fave.. i love her white dress and how she cinched it with a chic belt. she looks casual and classy.
of course,i attended and i took pictures too. :D

ME CHECKING OUT ACCESORIES FROM LABENNIS.. MY BOSS IS THE ONE WITH THE BEARDS :D
DRESS - CHLOE
BAG - ATMOSPHERE
BRACELET - DIY

I am so in love with animal prints.
bring out your inner animal and invest in an animal print piece or accessories.
Toodles,fashion phoenixes

19 comments:

Noble said...

Your dress is awesome!

Marella said...

Hi dear! Great blog! Following! I hope you'll follow me back! Kiss

Chic Therapy said...

i LOVE your dress!The Nov market looked fun!

Chic Therapy said...

"looked like fun"

Courtney Erin said...

So much great fashion - and I'm drooling over everything at that market!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Ire A said...

I need to go to LPM next time I'm in Lagos I missed it this summer and have been regretting it ever since!


http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
x

Becky-May said...

i love animal print too!

BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

x

thanks for your sweet comment

Lolade said...

love the jewellery..!
and you animal print dress = hot

www.lollihearts.co.uk
x x

Jerome C. said...

Woah, those are great stuffs!
great event ^^

www.themadtoter.blogspot.com

Marina said...

lovely dress

check out my blog new post

xx marina

the solar flare said...

OMG woww!!!i think it was a beautiful event!

Bibi said...

Love d white dress n brown belt.
Animal print= hawt trend!

www.everythingyoungnfab.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah yeah! prints are soooo in ! but does it really fit the wearer? does it match her skin? well I dont know but am not impressed!..Nothing personal just fashion!

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah yeah! prints are soooo in ! but does it really fit the wearer? does it match her skin? well I dont know but am not impressed!..Nothing personal just fashion!

Alee. said...

I'm following. I Love the concept of your blog. This post was cool with all those pictures of vintage jewelry and purses.

plentyforpennies said...

Oooh, really wish I was there. See some things I could have gotten my hands on : )

www.plentyforpennies.com

Lateisha said...

ohhhhh looks like they had some really great stuff there i would of loved to be there looks like it was fun


http://unmarkedhabit.blogspot.com

**OnYxStA** said...

really wish i was in naij for this! so happy our fashion game is reaching new heights...love


http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Aahna said...

you are so gorgous! I love your style and your outfit.
LAZYCATSTYLE