Monday, December 20, 2010

PHOTOPHrENIA - GLAMOUR UNWRAPPED..!!!!

Hello folks..
ohmygosh.. i missed blogging..!!!!!
i wanna say a big "THANK YOU" to those that came on twitter and urged me to blog again.
it wasnt my fault.. my internet connection was crappy.!

Okay.. back to business... i am here with "PHOTOPHrENIA'....!!!!!
I have been obsessed with glamour, feminine silhouette/sensousness and romantic patterns .. and that has been my main focus in all photoshoots i have had during this period.!
I decided to share some random pictures with you.!!! :D

CATHERINE McNEIL

SHOT BY STEVEN MEISEL.

MIRTE MAAS
NAOMI CAMPBELL BY MARIO TESTINO FOR FRENCH GLAMOUR,1994
I have to stop here.. gotta do my assignments and prep for a shoot tomorrow at the beach.!! ^_^
kisses,Fashion Phoenixes.!!!

2 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

Wow, these are all amazing! And I'm glad you're back.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

oomph. said...

i just love the first picture.

rockoomph.blogspot.com