Sunday, February 27, 2011

ENE MAYA COLLECTION.

Hey everyone...
I have had these in my mail for a pretty long time,but now I have decided to blog about it.
you all know how much I love Turbans,right..??

A turban is more than a head-wrap. after years of seeing it on various runways round the world,its a trend that will never die. it is a brilliant way to tie up your hair,while looking like you made an effort with a fashion accessory. it never fails to transform your "BAD HAIR DAY" to "CHIC DAY". :)
Its a bold in-your-face accessory and many have been seen to come out of their comfort zone and try one on, e.g ME.
The ENE MAYA collection  is a combination of head-wraps,scarves and accessories. the designer,Ene Lawani is a beauty queen who shot to limelight as Miss Nigeria 2004. I have always admired her style and  the head-wraps she dons at each red carpet event.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THE COLLECTION;-


ENE LAWANI,THE DESIGNER






THIS IS MY FAVOURITE.. THE BROOCHES ADD A CERTAIN PIZZAZZ TO IT.







MY SECOND FAVOURITE


MY THIRD FAVE... *SIGHS* I ADORE THE COLOUR.













GOSH... I WANT THEM ALL..!!! *SIGHS*
The ENE MAYA collection will be stocking at Rivista stores on Awolowo road,Ikoyi,from 1st of march 2011.
Prices range from N5,000 - N30,000.
amazing,yh.??

"Got a fashion brand, fashion design house,etc.?? wanna feature it on here.?? Email cutevixen06@yahoo.com and id be happy to post it on here. :) "

5 comments:

Bibi said...

I want the blue striped one nothe green one no the blue one sigh I want them all. They are a beaut

www.fashionnstylepuss.blogspot.com

The Corner Shop said...

Ooooh! These are so lovely! Love the yellow and green ones. I like that turban with the corporate outfit. Hot!

Adiya

Andreia said...

So beautiful!!! I love all!!

makingfashionnotwar.blogspot.com

Ag said...

I actually love some, and the others I am like interesting. But some of the turbans are haute!

adetola said...

pls where can i get Ene Maya turban in Abuja