Friday, February 11, 2011

THE FASHION ENTHUSIASTS.

Here i am again,Blogging...
that's a good thing,right..???
I told y'all in my previous post that i was going to support my friend,Bayo of FASHION.STYLE.LOVE in his MTV get-together.
It was a big success.
All cool kids of fashion came to support him and looked stylish.
Each had a statement piece on,that told one on sight about their style.
I am usually the quiet,shy,non-participating one at such gathering,so i began clicking on the camera. ;D

HERE ARE THE COOL KIDS OF FASHION AND THEIR STATEMENT PIECE--

WANA-

WANA

wana is a fabulous designer.. she is wearing a piece from her brand,"WANA SAMBO".
I love the gold chains.
absolute POW..!!!

TOLU-
TOLU


Tolu is a designer too. the name of her fashion brand is "SOUZA".
I love her outfit.
Casual-Chic,i'd say..!
Her flats are lovely and look so comfy.
Amazing.!

TERENCE-
TERENCE

Terence is a Fashion stylist,blogger, and former junior fashion editor of FAB Magazine.
His blog,ONE NIGERIAN BOY is a Go-To on all things,Nigerian Fashion.
I "Heart: his denim shirt and cap.!
oh how i long to own a denim shirt.. soon.. soon.. soon..!!!!

BUBU-
BUBU

Bubu is a designer. her fashion brand is called IamIsigo.
She was among the fashion designers whose pieces were featured in the 360nobs #BuyNigerian shoot.
Her Outfit is so comfy and i love the crop top.

MAKIDA-
MAKIDA

Makida is a model and brand ambassador for Sleek,Ynaija! and Fashion Brand,Bridget Awosika.
Her Outfit is so Rock-chic.
i love the golden details on her jacket and her booties are so fierce!!!

BAYO-

Bayo is a fashion stylist and designer. his brand,Orange Culture is launching on the 4th of march 2011.
I cant wait to see the first collection.
I love his Tshirt and colourful shorts.
his ankara bag is so cute.!
Bayo is the king of colour.

OBINNA-
OBINNA

Obinna is as cool as the breeze.
His combination of ankara pants,a vest and fedora gives him a high score in my little black style book.
:)

PETER-
PETER

Peter is a Model/Photographer.. he is also part of the 360nobs crew.
A V-neck shirt and Fedora.. UBERCOOL.
I love his wristband.!

GBADE-
GBADE


Gbade's blazer made me wanna pull it off him and head right outta the door with it.
the brooches gave it an extra Pizazz..!!

AMAKA-
AMAKA
I adore her blazer.. its bright colour is so catchy.!
i loved the way she added a purple clutch.
*now singing* All things,bright and beautiful...

SHEM-
SHEM

Shem is a Shoe designer..! The dons of all things,shoes.
I love his leopard print slip-ons.
he actually designed and made it himself.

DIKE-
DIKE

Dike hosts "behind the scenes" of "Nigerian Idols' and also writes for them..
I love his African inspired neck piece.
can you see the cowries on it..??

ME..!! :D -
SHEM AND I.
DRESS- MAX
SHOES- VINTAGE
BAG ND BANGLES- RANDOM

At last,I took a picture of myself..!!
I opted for this paint splatter dress and vintage kitten heels.
This shoes are the most comfortable vintage shoes i have ever scored.
I love its two tones of green and It changes to brown when u clean it with water.
amazing,yeah..?? i know,right..!!!


I absolutely cant get over this Jil Sander Spring 2011  piece. I always get so scared of rocking any neon outfit in my closet,but this piece is fabulous. it does minimalist chic to the fullest.
Susann Atwell,the german tv presenter  was papped wearing this same piece at the 46th Golden Camera Awards
Probably I will one day summon the courage to wear the Neon outfits and post it here for you all to see.
P.S.- oh yeah.. for my Foriegn readers, ANKARA is an African print material. :-)

KISSES,HUGS AND LOVE,
FASHION PHOENIX.

6 comments:

Promise said...

Loving your dress and your hair...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

Noble said...

Very nice.

Bibi said...

I could tell d shoes were vintage at first sight! Good 2 see young people embracing ankara even more than before. Your "random" purse sorta looks like a piece from jidz

www.fashionnstylepuss.blogspot.com

Yevgeniya Yelkina said...

great shot! everyones got their own individual style

http://www.hypnoticfascination.com/

Chic Therapy said...

nice

The Corner Shop said...

Looks like fun. Everyone was doing their thing- which is pretty cool