Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS.

Hello everyone..
I know I am late but.. HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU ALL..!! It was a day to celebrate love with our loved ones.. many of us went out to celebrate,while some of us stayed indoor,Reading and tweeting while eating cookies and drinking pineapple juice. *guilty face*
I decided to heed to the request of my twitter followers and blog about the items I love most in my wardrobe.
Before reading this post, i would like to warn you.. my closet ain't Alexa chung-worthy or solange knowles-worthy.. so please,do not be in a haste to expect Breath-taking things.
Trying to upload pictures of my favourite things would make this post unnecessarily long.. so i decided to stick to my accessories.

MY FAVOURITE THINGS--

BROOCHES;-

ANKARA BROOCH BY L.L. KRAFT
FLOWER BROOCH MADE BY ME.
FABRIC GOTTEN FROM PATRICK AYANSKI STORE.
I love brooches. they always add a certain pop to my rather boring outfit.
I have them in all manner of sizes,patterns and shapes.



BAGS--

SLING BAGS
I have noticed that i detest carrying totes and handbags. I mean,i loved them,then all of a sudden, I noticed they were either too heavy because i kept packing too many unnecessary things in them and they slowed me down. (being a student and a major fashion enthusiast require swift movement).
These are my favourite slingbags among my numerous slingbags.

HAIR ADORNMENT;-

ANKARA HAIR ADORNMENTS- made by me.
POLKA DOT HAIR ADORNMENT- primark
I have been known to sport a particular hairstyle and i am sure from my previous posts,you would have noticed that too. people keep thinking i am trying to pull a 'ANNA WINTOUR'.. but the truth is i am more comfortable with that hairstyle because i dont have to brush it everyday.
In order to pop my whole look,I tend to put this hair adornments on.

SHOES-
VINTAGE

KURT GEIGER

CHRISTAIN LOUBOUTIN.
Although,id love to raid solange's closet,take  her shoes and colour block all the time.. i am however stuck with this shoes as my favourite shoes. The vintage shoes are so comfortable like i mentioned in my previous post .
The Kurt Geiger shoes are my favorite favorite... I have a thing for leopard prints, even though the leopard print overload, Nicki Minaj pulled at the Grammys is unforgivable in my style book.
The louboutins are really classy, but hurt like a mother fu*beep*.. I wonder why I included them in this post. Oh well, what’s fashion without a little pain, right?

RINGS-


RINGS.
MORE RINGS.

I love my rings... big, small, all kinds of rings. Abbey Kershaw stole my heart when I saw a picture of her, stacking rings on her fingers.
I have lots of them,but these are my favourites. J

HUGS,KISSES AND LOVE,
FASHION PHOENIX.
J

9 comments:

Ufy said...

Luv luv dis....nd i av d same leopard print shoes as well dey my princess:

Dee O. said...

love those bags & those leopard print shoes :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Zarna said...

i'm also in love with shoes & rings! definitely two of my favorite things :)

ifeoma odogwu said...

seein d hair ornaments jst reminds me 2 start wearin mine. i buy dem all d time cos dey r so cute but i neva get 2 wear dem. nice shoes btw

The Corner Shop said...

Love those huge brooches; they'd go perfectly with plain boring blouses. I recently traded my huge everyday hand bag for an everyday little sling so i'm totally feeling you!

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

Yankeenaijababe said...

You are just too cutie, love the post and shoes..:=)

Mbabazi said...

love the rings, want me some of those brooches too.
mbabaziannet.blogspot.com

Coco~Caramel said...

woow.. ur vintage items are lovely
please follow
coco-caramel2011.blogspot.com

thanx

oomph. said...

i love all your rings...but also the leopard shoes. i'm still searching for the perfect pair!

rockoomph.blogspot.com