Thursday, February 24, 2011

THE LOOK-BOOK ; MARIAMMOUSSA

Hello Fashion Phoenixes,
Here I am,blogging again...!!!
I really wanna take my time and thank you all for reading my blog.
I am really grateful. I am approaching the big "100" followers and i am so happy. it means i am blogging something worthful,aye.? :)

If you are an ardent reader of my blog,you would know that I posted "BEHIND THE SHOOT"  pictures of this look book. if you haven't read it,please click the link. :D
When I was approached to style this look-book,I was so happy. it was my first look-book and obviously,i wanted to give it my all. The collection was quite versatile and I hate studio shoot, so i decided to make it whimsical and quirky and shoot it in a garden.
My Fave Photographer,Obi Somto shot it and it was awesome.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES;
THE AMAZING MODELS.


MY FAVE PICTURE. :)




THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT.

FIERCE..!!





MADAM.




which of them is your fave piece.??
next week is gonna be hectic for me.. 2 fashion shows, A musician to style,a look-book to plan and my exams. *shudders*
Arise Fashion week is coming and i will be posting pictures on here. :)

HUGS,KISSES AND LOVE,
FASHION PHOENIX.

7 comments:

Noble said...

I wish we could switch schedules. I just have school, school and school! Lol.

Arinze said...

Love The Fashion I see in this Blog.. Simply African!! Do share to our online readers on our magazine page on Facebook..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zen-Magazine/130777576934677

eznira said...

fave dress is the last one! you should be happy, the fact that you're so busy means that people are starting to recognize you work!

Courtney Erin said...

I just love how structured these pieces all are - and the color!!!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

The Corner Shop said...

Oh these are gorgeous! I didn't know you were a stylist. Lol at the butterfly effect. I love the picture of the models on the swing- they look so colorful together. Well done with the school and work *whew*. Superwoman lol

Adiya

MalibuMara said...

I LOVE THESE COLORS!
so beautiful i cant stop staring haha.

minaa said...

thank's to pass! Nice blog*
kisses :)

www.socucute.blogspot.com