Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK - CROP AND TASSELS

Hey Fashion phoenixes,
As I write this.. My toes hurt a lot because of the Hectic activities at the fittings for the Arise Magazine Fashion Show. i knew i shouldn't have worn those darn ballet flats. The designers brought out their A-game and their collections are beautiful and completely breath-taking. The Fashion show starts tomorrow and i am so excited. *YAY*
At the PROJECT RED FASHION SHOW last week,i decided to take pictures of my outfit. Recently,the weather has been so hot and it has influenced the outfits i pull out from my wardrobe. This crop top was made out of scraps of fabrics. Amazing,right.?

*THE WHOLE OUTFIT*
CROP TOP- MADE BY ME.
HIGH WAISTED PANTS- DAD'S OLD PANTS.
SLING BAG- ATMOSPHERE






God knows I tried to get my "CHICMUSE" pose on... but somehow i think i kinda missed it and look a tad lame in the pictures. *chuckles* 
For Arise Magazine Fashion Week,I am working with international stylists,Arieta Mujay and Veronica Ebie-Odeka. I have learnt so much and hope to learn more. I AM EXCITED AND OVER THE MOON. 

HUGS,KISSES AND LOVE,
FASHION PHOENIX.

10 comments:

Promise said...

Love the top.

What an amazing opportunity, have fun...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

iUnderEye said...

Loving that mock crocodile bag its gorgeous. x

Leon

iUNDEREYE.BLOGSPOT.COM

The Corner Shop said...

Talk about eco-friendly fashion. You go girl! And glad you're enjoying your work despite painful feet lol

Adiya

Nyachomba said...

I love the top..actually the whole outfit rocks. Just wanted to ask as well...what kind of hair do you use?

Happy Friday

Chic Therapy said...

you look gorgy dear

**OnYxStA** said...

I want that top in my wardrobe ASAP!! :o

Xisses, Onyxsta

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

The Corner Shop said...

Hi hon. I just gave you an award. Go to my blog to claim it xoxo

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

Mbabazi said...

yEEEE.HERE AGAIN.I MISSED YOUR BLOG.ANYWAY I LIKE THE CROP TOP N U LOOK LOVELY.trust me posing for blog photos is weird esp in public.i just started doing outfit posts so i get it..following now

MalibuMara said...

cute outfit!
I love the top :D
Malibumara

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

thanks a lot for the comments,guys.
@nyachomba its a weave called,"boho curls". i use it as my protective style for my natural hair. :)