Thursday, April 14, 2011

MY O'ECLAT BAG.

Hiya,everyone..!!
I am sure we have a list of the most comfortable clothes and items we probably love more than anything in our closet.
Alongside my dad's loose trousers which I am convinced is the most comfortable clothing in the whole wide world.. The Love of my life right now has gotta be my O'eclat bag. Among the recent O'eclat collection,Belle de Jour, I love the fact that,apart from it hitting a spot on and enabling me jump on the Colourblocking Trend wagon without too much fuss.
According to the designer,GBEMI JOHNSON.. it's made of genuine leather and lined with ankara,making a fusion between the european and traditional world. She never names her bags,but I took a step and named mine,"Abbey",after Abbey Lee Kershaw because my bag is a beauty,just like her.
The colour palette of the bag illuminates like the Sun and electrifies every outfit to life.



FRONT VIEW.

BACK VIEW. :)
LINED WITH ANKARA. LOVING THE TWIRLS. :)
I can't get over the fact that although its so colorful,it automatically matches every outfit I put on. Anything wrong with that..?? oh well.. SUE ME..!! *TONGUE OUT*
Very unique,versatile and genuine,The O'eclat bags are affordable in various prints and designs.
So i have decided to post pictures of me rocking my bag. *WHIPS HAIR*

CASUAL CHIC;-

AT THE NIGERIAN TELEVISION FASHION SHOW.

TANKTOP- ATMOSPHERE
JEANS;- DENIM CO.
BELT;- VINTAGE
TIRED ME.. :(

COLOUR ME CUTE;-
OFF TO HANG OUT WITH ZEE FRIENDS.
HELLO KITTY TSHIRT;- H&M
SHORTS;- H&M
NUDE AND LACE;-


LACE PLAYSUIT;- GIFT FROM ARIETA MUJAY
SHOES;- VINTAGE
Wanna get yours?
Contact Gbemi Johnson,
Telephone:- +2348035030929
Email:- info@oeclatdesigns.com , Oeclat@gmail.com
Website:- www.oeclatdesigns.com
Follow the designer on twitter;- Gbemmy_oeclat

PHOTOGRAPHY CREDIT;- TOBBIE MAGUIRE OF TCD PHOTOGRAPHY

HUGS,KISSES AND LOVE,
FASHION PHOENIX.

14 comments:

Jerome C. said...

nice bag! wow pretty cute !

http://themadtoter.blogspot.com/

The Corner Shop said...

Lovely bag. I bet it spices up everything!

Adiya

chi chi said...

wow. i've been hooked from the first time you posted pics of the box bags, i really wish i had one, it can do wonders with diffrent looks.
www.chiellablog.blogspot.com

TamStyles said...

cute bag lady...you are working those colors..if only i had the "balls"...GET IT GIRL.

Baby Budget Blog said...

That is a very cool bag to have! It spruces up the most relaxed outfits!! Love it with tank and jeans!!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Mbabazi said...

lovely bag... i missed a couple of posts . i just ran through them..nice

ABIGAIL NY said...

That bag is beyond amazing, totally want! So checking her site out!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Miri said...

OMG - your new bag is fabulous, I really like the popping colors and you combined it so well with the pink belt! Wow!

Miri's Castle

Viv said...

great pop of color to any outfit and perfect for the neon trend this spring/summer!





myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Federica F. said...

I love your bag! <3 <3
I' m coming back on my blog, if you want click here:
http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com
:)

LADY D said...

beautiful bag !!

Chic Therapy said...

loves the bag!COLORFUL!!! That lace dress is sooo divine!Adore much

Chic Therapy said...

loves the bag!COLORFUL!!! That lace dress is sooo divine!Adore much

Hykeemah said...

love the bag!
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog