Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- AFROCENTRIC

I hate it when I go through my drafts and realize that there are some posts I actually forgot to publish. I posted pictures from the Austrian lace fashion show and forgot to post what I wore.
MOOFA is a fashion brand I have grown to respect. They have taken Denim, fused it with traditional Damask to create designs which gives off an afrocentric vibe with a modern twist.
The New collection, “Denim Deluxe” was all kinds of amazing. Imagine my excitement when I was asked to pick any piece from the collection. “whhaaazzaaattt”, I screamed and hurriedly scanned through the collection for a design that interprets my style.




Recently, I am obsessed with shorts and playsuits. Blame it on my petite frame. I picked this playsuit and it is gorgeous, giving me a simple silhouette.
The denim playsuit features a playful combination of colorful damask stripes onto a pink lace underlay.


*now singing* I whip my hair back…



And forth…!!

CLOSE-UP..!! J

The Designer,Olayinka Fashola

CONTACT DETAILS;-
Blk42,kosofe street,dolphin estate,ikoyi
08054076944

PHOTO CREDIT;- Peter Bello

9 comments:

Precious said...

Really love the pattern on the playsuit! Cute outfit!



joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

Dominique W. said...

Awesome outfit!!! Great colors and pattern! Fun photos!

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
http://senblogofdw.blogspot.com/

Mbabazi said...

lucky girls,me likey

**OnYxStA** said...

funky romper

BLEURGH!!
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

My Modest Mouth Blog said...

Awwww love the whip my hair photo!

Enter My Modest Mouth Blog HERE

Promise said...

Thanks for following, I've been following your blog.

Loving the hair...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

J'Adore Fashion said...

Cute purse!

xoxo
Stella

Jerome C. said...

you remind me of the song, I whip my hair back and fort and thing ;D

love the hair swish :D

www.themadtoter.blogspot.com
www.onthestreetofflorence.blogspot.com

eznira said...

LOVING THE HAIR!