Friday, May 20, 2011

LOOKBOOK;- MARAYAH O

It’s surprising that I haven’t put this look book up on my blog. Just seen that it has been in my draft like forever and I forgot I didn’t click the “PUBLISH POST” button. L
(NOTE;- there are more look books and private shoots in my draft. *sighs*)

The pictures look amazing but the stress experienced by the photographer, makeup artist, models and even the designer is a story for another day.
Shot in the heart of Lagos Island, shuttling between the roof of the topmost building and the street, ignoring the stares of Lagosians who won’t keep walking and mind their business, then settling the “omo-ile” (owners of the land) who kept pestering us for money. IT WAS INDEED AN EXPERIENCE..!!!
Marayah O, a fashion brand owned by Bola Yinka-Obebe released the recent collection, “STREETSTYLE ALPHA”. With wearable and versatile pieces, I had to impose on myself as the stylist and pair the individual pieces  in order to embody a modern, fashion forward woman, just like the designer wanted.
From the streets of Lagos, right to your doorstep.. I PRESENT “STREETSTYLE ALPHA”.





























PHOTOGRAPHER;- YINKA OBEBE
STYLIST;- YOURS TRULY J
MODELS;- UBAH AND OYINDA

3 comments:

Yankeenaijababe said...

lovely outfits, cute blog, would be back.

eznira said...

think this is my favorite editorial that you've put up here! love it!

Nma said...

Wow! Amazing shoot