Wednesday, August 10, 2011

AISHA BELLO'S RING COLLECTION.


My Love for rings knows no bounds and I have been known to stack my rings.  There is just something about rings that gives an outfit that extra pop or edge and also adds to the wearer’s individuality/style.
In this post, Stylist, Aisha Bello is gonna be showing off her rings. Yes! I said ‘showing off”. Aisha has an amazing collection and I couldn’t help but ask her to send in pictures of some of her amazing rings.

      *Drum roll*
  
One Word; - AWESOME!
ENJOY!!!


AISHA BELLO.









GORGE! <3

I LOVE THEEESSSEE..!!!


*SWOONS*

There you go… absolutely gorgeous! Loved them all.
Follow her on twitter;- @ieshaaiesha


Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

4 comments:

Olayemi Alaba said...

gosh i love them all
i have two in her collection which i absolutely adore...

http://olaalaba.blogspot.com/

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera".

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Greetings from Italy

Marlow

Jerome C. said...

Luv your glasses honey <3

www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

Muse Origins said...

Swoon is an understatement. I want to take them all and run :D

Adiya
Muse Origins Features
Muse Origins