Saturday, August 27, 2011

O'ECLAT...!


You can as well say that my obsession for O’eclat purses and totes is still ever blazing.
Recently, I found out that I had pictures of these purses and totes that I never put up… so I decided to share the awesome awesomeness with you all.
The purses and totes are made of genuine leather and lined with Ankara.
CHECK IT OUT;-


FRONT!

BACK!


INSIDE DETAIL WITH LEATHER STRAP.

LOVE THIS TOTE!


LOVE THE CLASH OF PRINTS!

IT CAN ALSO DOUBLE UP A TOTE! FANCY!

MY FAVE.


O’ECLAT NECK PIECE.


AWESOME!
After I was gifted my own O’eclat clutch. . . I named the box clutches, The “AMBER” clutch.
J

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

2 comments:

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Love your photos and blog!
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Summer said...

but mehn, the purple O'Eclat tote is dope! the blue one is also a major wow! i would so raid your closet, i'm into totes too, Fossil makes gorg totes :)
and the neck piece is delicious! i would so rock it, it would be the cynosure of my whole outfit.....