Monday, August 29, 2011

THE YOUTH COLLECTION BY ANDREA IYAMAH

I am not fond of putting look-books that I didn’t style up on here, but I couldn’t resist breaking the rule for this collection. The Youth collection by Andrea Iyamah is too catchy for words. Blame it on my Love for bright, bright colours. Each piece is distinct on its own and stands out.

I LOOOOVVVEEE EETTT…!!



MY FAVOURITE PIECE!


FRONT!

BACK!





I want everything in my wardrobe STAT..!!
Awesome pieces, they are.

Contact Andrea Iyamah;- andreaiyamah@yahoo.com

Toodles,
Fashion phoenix.

5 comments:

Like Mousse Au Choco said...

me love it too !! great

J'Adore Fashion said...

This is lovely!

xoxo
Stella

bob-ij said...

I'll be honest, I LOVE this. I saw the videos sommie put up of Andrea`s design process. Really impressed and not surprised she made these beauties! Kudos to her and many more big things!

|x|

romwe said...

Adore bright colors,but they are really hard to match for a final hearttaking outfit,actually,bright colors can easily screw up things totally,thanks for sharing these amazing pics,what a great command of combining bright colors and cute inspirations...Really really Love these pics,creatiely charged..It would be really nice if you take your spare time to check out my blog and follow back if you like it.. :D

Mide Coker said...

Her work is very beautiful and the mix of colors definitely gives her an edge.
saw her stuff at some fashion show and did a post on her, you can check it out here

http://modejuridique.blogspot.com/2011/08/fashion-at-los-colour-me-bold-by-yele.html