Sunday, October 30, 2011

BACKSTAGE LOVE;- ANITA QUANSAH AND BRIDGET AWOSIKA

Finally, MTN Lagos Design and Fashion Week is over. I am off to other things like studying hard for this semester and preparing for an AD campaign/Lookbook shoot later this week.
These are the backstage pictures I took yesterday.

ANITA QUANSAH;-

I worked on the Anita Quansah presentation with Crystal Deroche and Datari. Datari single-handedly made dresses out of a random fabric using safety pins. I was so surprised.












Datari working his magic.

BRIDGET AWOSIKA;-

I loved the Bridget Awosika collection as usual. She kept it minimal and clean. GORGEOUS.










Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

6 comments:

Bibi said...

Been feeling your blog lately! Keep up the good work! btw who is this Datari dude, he knows his shizniz

Nma said...

Really? Safety pins and random fabric! I'm guessing picture 8 & 9 is his hand work...who is this Datari? Very creative

Anonymous said...

Many thanks lol for your wonderful post. Thanks for your. Wonderful support and help. Datari is a genious with his drapping. The safety pin dress and hat is all handmade by Anita Quansah London and the glass shoes is by creative director Crystal Deroche. Keep up the good work. Love uóur blog.

colette clayton said...

love the draping...love it. i really love that my fellow African are making huge fashion steps

Awesome blog...by the way (my first time here, certainly not my last).

Anyhoo, please visit my site and spread the word. www.coletteClayton.com for awesome vint. finds and tribal finds.

thank you.

Winda Tiodang said...

you all look gorgeous!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

Muse Origins said...

I love these! Check out those shoes :D

Adiya
http://museorigins.com