Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- FLOWERY ME

Been a long day, I must confess. Today, I had to style 2 looks for a creative brochure for the British council. The specified looks were a fierce look and an extra look.
The shoot took place in Photographer, Obi Somto’s studio. I really hate studio shoots, but I felt right at home with my Florence and the machine songs blasting loud outta the stereos. (I absolutely adore Florence Welch!! *sighs*)
While waiting for the models to arrive, Somto took some pictures and portraits of me. My outfit is actually a romper. I love the awkward fit because if it is any tighter, I risk showing the whole world my butt crack. This made me refrain from making it tighter below. It is really comfy and the flowers and cut gives me a retro vibe. LOOVVEE EETT!
Enjoy the pictures;-


ROMPER;- Ad Lib




Searching for Florence and the machine songs!


Mocassins;- Mootsies tootsies
Earrings;- Vintage


Dancing to “Rabbit heart” by Florence and the machine!


OKAY! O_O



For the extra look, I decide to go for something colorful and sweet. Of course I think a corset and  maxi skirt is a weird combination but a Perfect way to wear a corset during the day. Add a turban and POW! Amazing ethnic look.


The fierce look can’t be released now because it’s the main look. Of course this extra look will be added but another different shot. J

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

11 comments:

Olayemi Alaba said...

humph madam u are looking tres bien

i love how u put together ur outfit gives u and edge and ur hair is lovely

since ur natural im usually afraid of putting my hair in braid thinking it would break it

does ur hair break when u take it out
and hw lng do u keep it in?

Chizy K said...

u make me want to braid my hair, haven't braided in bout 5yrs

uduak said...

i love the look! such a pretty romper

Dominique W. said...

Wow stunning!!!

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
http://adventuresasmj.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

That romper is one of the best I've seen in a while! The color, the fit, the pattern, the flap pockets!! FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog a while back!! Visit again soon!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

KoredeOjo said...

amazeballs...love the hair

mixesandtwists.blogspot.com

Mide Coker said...

Thanks for following my blog :)
i gave you an award too
check it out on

www.modejuridique.blogspot.com

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thank you everyone.
@olayemi yeah,my hair breaks whenever i take out my braids,but i cant resist braiding my hair. X_X
i always leave it in for 2weeks-1month before taking it out.
:)

LocalCeleb said...

Love the colors in the romper, very cute.

http://www.localcelebz.blogspot.com/

Chic Therapy said...

I want braids like yours.How long does it take...maybe when i come to Naija, i'll do it

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

@chictherapy it takes like 2-3hours,cus up to 3 people braid my hair at once. very fast!