Tuesday, November 15, 2011

10 THINGS I AM LOVING...

Hello Everyone,
Quick post before i run back to the books.
I always pass a phase where i fall in love with people and things over and over again..
Recently,these are the things/people i am falling in love with!


1) TAKE CARE ALBUM!


I love the album and also the album cover art! very 70's. too cute.

2) TWIGGY!


My love for the 60's have been rekindled and definitely, twiggy has stolen my heart AGAIN!
Love her style and signature "bambi-eye" makeup.

3)FLORENCE WELCH


Of course,you and i know that this list will not be complete with miss Welch being featured in it. LOVE HER TO BITS!!

4) SIGNORINA VINTAGE


This is a preview of a fashion story by photographer,Obi Somto and I. it started out as a play shoot to showcase the amazing recycle of vintage clothes and my new slogan,"FASHION IS FUN,LET'S PLAY",but now it's gonna be released in a magazine December's issue. Really Excited.


This tumblr page is owned by my friend,Ekene Offor and he makes the coolest illustrations ever. Colorful and oh-so-awesome.

6) GIAMBATTISTA VALLI


I need this Giambatissta Valli dress in my LIFE!!!! Pull it off,Solange! PULL EEETT!!

7) MOOFA SEQUIN AND PRINT DRESS.


Nothing says casual chic and dressy glam than this dress! FIYAAAAHH!! 

8) RANDOM EDITORIAL


The colours and vibe in this picture is giving me energy right now. LOVE IT!

9) JIDZ BAG.


This burst of colour is all i need to put a big smile on my face right now. 

10) CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA'S KITTY FLATS.


This is amazing. need it. want it.

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.

5 comments:

Muse Origins said...

It's official, you've got good taste

Adiya
jttp://museorigins.com

ShayShay... said...

You want the kitty flats too?

Ahhhhh! I want the kitties! :(

Summer said...

Oh yes to the drake album, kittie flats and The jidz bag. You have great taste! Looking forward to you and somto's publication.....

Inez said...

Cute kitty flats

ABIGAIL NY said...

agreed that drake album is just amazing and I love everything else on your list too!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com