Monday, November 21, 2011

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- OLDIES VIBE.

Here I am Again...
Blogging is definitely becoming therapeutic for me. Seeing I live a crazy busy life, it feels good coming here to tell y’all how my day went.
Oh well, school is getting crazier as the days roll. I can’t wait to be done.
Today, I was too lazy to dress up for school. Sleeping by 2am and waking up by 7am left me all grumpy and cranky.
This was what I wore to school, amidst stares from students and people asking me what my inspiration was. Inspiration? Seriously? Lord! *Laughs*
No one believed that I just threw it on without wanting to channel the oldies or a “Scripture Union” sister.
CHECK OUT THE PICTURES;-

T-shirt; - Random
Skirt; - Asos
Slippers; - Dorothy perkins
Quilted purse; - Random





Love is the Bees Knees (Business) and you are my honey! Funny wordplay.





Working on a new project called Elsie Vintage. Can’t wait to release the full details.
Even though you love or do not love the band, Florence and the machine.. do download “Spectrum” from their album,” Ceremonials”. Awesome music.
Love is the bees knees and y’all are my honey.
Thanks for reading.
J                           

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.

11 comments:

Kay said...

Cute tee :-) Do Dorothy Perkins and co. ship to Lagos?

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

dont think so,dear! someone brought it down for me.
:)

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

I love love it girl!
stylishedforever.blogspot.com

Jerome C. said...

uuuh girl, nice skirt :)

www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

J'Adore Fashion said...

Love the two colors together! Cute skirt!

xoxo
Stella

Mbabazi said...

lol at scripture union sister...hihihi. that tee is made for a wet t shirt contest, im wearing one like that too.

Demmy said...

I love the outfit.l Love the top especially and the slippers. Very lazy but nice outfit.

Mide Coker said...

:O i wore an outfit just like this last week but i dint take any pictures.:( People looked at me wierd too but i didnt care....i felt fabulous lol

Gigi said...

I'm loving the skirt girl! love it love it love it!

ADEQUATE STEEL FABRICATORS said...

Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. garment racks, garment racks manufacturer.

ADEQUATE STEEL FABRICATORS said...

Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. clothing racks slatwall display