Monday, November 21, 2011

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- SCHON AFRIQUE FASHION SHOW

Yesterday, I attended a fashion show called Schon Afrique which was collaboration between a mother, Folake Majin and her two daughters.
As usual, it felt weird sitting down all dolled and waiting for the models to start strutting on the runway. I am always backstage making sure they get dressed FAST enough to hit the runway.
I guess I am getting used to sitting down as a spectator because the urge to run backstage wasn’t that intense.
My Afro is definitely serving its purpose as I am always too busy with school or work to run to the salon and have my hair braided.
i wore a romper and it was oh-so-comfortable and chic, if I must say. I guess I am in that phase of my life where the shorter and less tight the clothes are, the better for me to really comfortable.
CHECK OUT THE PICTURES:-


Romper;- River Island

Shoes;- Roberto Cavalli







My Fave earrings 


Tweeting up a storm. *sighs*

Purse;- Random


I am in charge of running Vane-style for now. The head Stylist, Veronica is out of town. 2 of Vane-style clients were sitting down at the show, looking all chic styled by Vane-Style.
They Are;-

TIWA SAVAGE;-


Blouse;- Vane-style closet
Skirt;- House 38


ADORA OLEH;-

Dress;- Grey
Shoes;- Prada


Hope you like their outfits.
Have an awesome week, y’all.
J

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

5 comments:

Mbabazi said...

looking good fafi.:)

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

yeah looking good, the last lady her dress is beautiful

Demmy said...

I love your romper. It's adorable and Tiwa looks divine.

Vivi said...

The dress on Adore is too cute for words. Love it.

ADEQUATE STEEL FABRICATORS said...

Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. clothing racks slatwall display