Thursday, November 24, 2011

THE ELSIE VINTAGE LOGO.

Funny enough, what started as a joke is slowly turning into reality. Never thought I would take this whole “Vintage clothes online Store” thingy seriously, but now I am slowly dreaming of being the Future “Natalie Massanet” of vintage clothes.
The Elsie Vintage Logo came in today and I couldn’t wait to return from my shoot and show y’all. I actually decided to make the logo more mascot-like and exactly how I envision Elsie in my head. Thanks to my friend and uber graphics designer, Data Oruwari. I hope you like it.

Here is the Elsie Vintage Logo;-




I think it’s so cool and quirky.
Noticed all I talked about nowadays is Elsie Vintage. Oh well, word of mouth is the best advertisement. LOL
Please Do like the Elsie Vintage Facebook page;- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elsie-Vintage/217755404960151
Do you like the logo.?

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix.

4 comments:

Demmy said...

It looks really nice.

Mz.T said...

I love the logo! She's so cute! BTW... Did you have to pay to get it done? I'm looking for someone to work on a logo for me.

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thank you. :)
@MzT yeah,i paid to get it done and she is really good. the designer,i mean.

Gigi said...

The logo is so chic! still waiting on the stuff online........