Sunday, November 13, 2011

TOUGH + LOOKBOOK

Hello Fashion Phoenixes,
So sorry about my lack of posts.
It's a really difficult period in my life right now... combining school with fashion and any other thing just got difficult. i am in my final year in school and automatically,The struggle for the best grades just kicked in.
Now it is more fashion and school work... LESS SLEEP!  Like my study partner says,"it's all about balance. pick the two and forfeit sleep."
i am sure if you are reading this with your laptop or web version with your phone/blackberry,you will notice the new layout and header. 
Thanks to my friend, Kiki Ogilo of www.lovekiksy.com who is a fabulous graphic designer and makeup artist. :)
i also have a cute favicon (the little image you see by my blog name) which is my logo.
Anyways,here is the MOOFA lookbook i styled recently. 
hope you love it.















Thanks to Nibrands for the accessories and Fenelli for the shoes.
Models;- Marie and Oyinda
Photography:- Obi Somto
Styling Assistant;- Abisola Oni


Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

5 comments:

Jerome C. said...

love the first outfit, very comfy and stunning :)

www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Your new blog lsyout looks super! I love...

Summer said...

i love the new look, change is good, fashion is fun really, i love that part.... i love the dresses, i am all in for low back dresses... xxx

Myne Whitman said...

Lovely header, and the styling looks great too

Inez said...

Very lovely styles.