Saturday, December 17, 2011

LES AND JAZ BOUTIQUE OPENING LAUNCH PARTY

Today was such a busy day. Stuck with Elsie Vintage Deliveries, Project Fame taping and fittings all day. I took out time to attend the launch of a new boutique called Les and Jaz.
The boutique which is situated at Plot 1, Block 86a Emma Abimbola cole, Lekki phase 1. had pieces from amazing brands like Ted Baker, Gianfranco Ferre, Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc
The interior decoration was awesome and so cool.  The small chops weren’t bad at all. (why do people call it small chops? LOL)
I stayed there for a brief period before rushing out with the Vane-style team to another fitting.
I looked like hell after the day was done.


SHOES! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. 




The Owner,Joy.





Awesome ladies at the launch


Tired me


Annie playing with my camera.



Team Vane-style;- Annie and Veronica




I need y’all to watch this video of Florence Welch of Florence and the machine (my best friend in my head) performing my new fave song, “spectrum” from her new album,”Ceremonial’.
I am friggin shedding tears yo.
How can someone be this amazing and blessed with such awesome vocals.
LORD GOD!
I need to meet her soon. This obsession is getting out of hand.

Toodles
Fashion Phoenix

1 comment:

Demmy said...

I love the sheer top with the glitter patch and those bags are gorgeous.