Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE GRINCH.

I aint gonna even lie... I am the Super Grinch.
I never feel the Christmas feeling and it's so funny that Christmas is tomorrow and i am YET to feel the Christmas spirit. (*sighs*)
To me,it's just another day to stuff my face,study and lay on my bed all day. (my mother keeps us on house arrest,so going out ain't an option. LOL)
I know it's the day our lord Jesus Christ was born and i love him so much,but mehn... *snooze*
I am excited about the new year. Many more things to achieve and lessons to learn. i am also excited about turning 22,even though my friends say i am gonna regret being excited about turning older.
Determined to be all Christmas-y, I took pictures with a Christmas hat. LOL

My "OMG-I-LOVE-CHRISTMAS" Face



Urrgghh! Get me out of here. :(


So there you go.
I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Enjoy yourself and be safe out there.
Wanna Make me happy? Please like the Elsie Vintage Facebook page;- HERE
*kisses to you all*

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

3 comments:

Demmy said...

Some ppl don't just have. Christmas spirit.ur like my mom.Merry Christmas.

Nma said...

LMAO! You really don't have the Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas all the same

Jerome C. said...

awwwwe you look so cute with that hat!! girl i laugh when you said you're a grinch, you totally funny :)

www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas