Wednesday, December 28, 2011

PHOTOPHrENIA - MY DEAR LADY!

Yes.. Yes.. Yes..
I give up on myself too.
This vintage.. That Vintage.. Everything Vintage.
I am also tired of talking about vintage stuff,but then again.. when i love something,i keep on talking about it.
Stumbled upon pictures of Meghan Collison posing in editorials for Vogue Russia. Everything about the picture were so vintage.. so lady-like, so immaculate and so 50's.



























I want NEED Everything in my wardrobe ASAP!
*SWOONS*
i am tired of being cute.. I don't wanna be cute.
I really want to be this fierce like Meghan,looking all "i-am-gonna-chew-your-man"-esque.
LOL


Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

4 comments:

Olayemi Alaba said...

George
love it so much



http://olaalaba.blogspot.com/

Demmy said...

These are lovely pictures. I'm falling more in love with vintage because of the pictures you post.

Summer said...

Oyin,u have given me a new outlook to vintage clothing :)

Colette Clayton said...

love vintage!!! visit ColetteClayton.com for an affordable one of a kind vintage pieces...we ship worldwide too.