Thursday, January 12, 2012

BLOGGERS GET BLUSHED!

The bloggers get blushed event has come and gone.
i guess i owe y'all pictures.
It was a really stressful day for me as the publicist and it made me realize that organizing an event aint a walk in the park.
I was so busy arranging the gift bags,getting the gifts from the sponsors,getting the cupcakes and giving out directions to the guests,that i forgot to get my dress before coming out. *sighs*
The guests looked amazing and i was so pleased they enjoyed themselves.

The blush beauty store

Chi-Chi

Noble

Ifeoma

Stella

Tope

Mide

Ngozi

Funfere

Moriam musa

Shalewa,bukola and waila

Dammy


Ifeanyi and I.

That's all,folks.
I was playing around,i forgot to take many pictures.
:)

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

4 comments:

Demmy said...

nice

Simona said...

What a stylish people! Like it :)
Simona
www.ife-is-a-change.blogspot.com

Roseanne said...

Everyone looks great.wish i was there.:(.love Ngozi's box bag!x

janedoe83 said...

Seems you guys had loads of fun :)...Please find a link to my blog below :

http://foxynaijarianlady.blogspot.com/