Sunday, January 22, 2012

DON'T FORGET.. ELSIE VINTAGE BLOG SALE.


Hello Everyone.
Can't believe I haven't blogged in a week. blame my crappy laptop who decided to pull a fast one on me.
Oh well.. guess what?
The Elsie Vintage Blog sale is here again..
Next week Saturday... January 28th... 12pm..
The items,ranging from Vintage/Retro clothes,accessories,purses,shoes etc shall be displayed for sale on this blog.
To prevent mistakes and double sales, we shall be replying the emails within 24hrs and not immediately any-more. I hate mistakes and hate having to email customers back telling them the pieces they bought have been sold already. X_X
Check out this sneak peak;-


One of the vintage earrings that's gonna be on sale. :)




Can't wait for y'all to see the pieces.
Nervous as usual.


Toodles,
fashion phoenix

2 comments:

Summer said...

sweety, those i see those beautiful electric blue earrings in my destiny :D

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for d day.