Sunday, January 8, 2012

MATTE LIPS AND AVIATORS!

I was about to name this post,"Sunglasses and Advil" but realized that it sounds hella corny. LOL
In my own case,It will be Tylenol and not as a result of having fun overnight but not sleeping for a week. From one gig to another.. doing the Elsie Vintage photo shoot for the January blog sale and making sure the "Bloggers get Blushed" event went on smoothly,it was a tedious week for me.
Yesterday.. I had errands to sort out, so i had to wear sunglasses all day to cover the eyebags and a matte lip to put colour on my bland tired face.
Finally the week is over. Hibernation time for me.


Shirt;- Topman
Sunglasses;- Oliver Peoples



Arm candy
Jeans;- Denim Co


Done. Done. Done.
cant wait to share pictures from the "Bloggers get blushed" event.
:)


Toodles,
Fashion phoenix

2 comments:

Summer said...

tired but still looking fly, cant wait for your sales either, my Lag address is ready :D xoxo

Roseanne said...

I love your jewellery!