Monday, February 6, 2012

GUESS WHO'S WEARING ELSIE VINTAGE;- KALEIDOSCOPE

Whenever i see vintage pieces, I get so excited.
I carefully pick them to match today's trend so one doesn't end up looking like a grandma from the 16th century. One thing that trips me most about vintage clothes are the prints. Their ability to bring life into an outfit in a kaleidoscope of colour. 
Anyways, I went out today to watch a movie as an official "bye-bye" to my social life because school starts tomorrow. The Movie was in 3d and was so crappy,we regretted paying that much only to be given glasses that made the screen so dull, blurry and greenish.
My friend,Ngozika ended up wearing her Elsie Vintage Sheer blouse and she looked awesome in it. I loved the colour mix on the blouse and the way it hugged her body like a second skin.
Check out the pictures;-












I ended up keeping a Blouse out of the Elsie Vintage stock. *WINKS*
I mean,I deserve it. I try as much as possible not to get high on my own shit. Self-control is important but i just couldn't resist keeping it in my wardrobe. I LOVE THE PRINT.


Blouse;- Elsie Vintage
Shorts;- Vintage Levi Strauss cutoffs
Bag;- Primark

Close-up

Moccasins;- Vintage Mootsies tootsies



The cute buttons.


The Fabric is also a plus. Light,Breezy and perfect for the Nigerian weather.
Such a steal at N3000.
Shop Vintage. Shop Elsie Vintage.

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

4 comments:

Roseanne said...

great outfit!

Madam Wokie said...

love both tops... very classic and preety

fashionati said...

nice! love the Jean shorts!and the tops. Nice style u guys got too. thumbs up girl, keep kip!

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! def very very cute!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com