Thursday, February 2, 2012

iSPY;- MODUPE OZOLUA

I have a habit of never following up on final pictures after a shoot. Normally,i post behind-the scene pictures and forget ALL about it. Sometimes, I never buy the magazine unknowingly and always end up with snapshots from people who either saw my name or get sent copies months after by the magazine/shoot team. I guess i got the curse of the stylist (just like the curse of the cook,when you aint eager to eat the food you cooked! LOL)
I styled this shoot with Modupe Ozolua months ago and posted "Behind the scene" pictures HERE! Randomly, i saw this picture on twitter and had the "Omigosh, i styled this" moment.
I quickly called the magazine team and they are sending my copy soon. 


Styled in a House of Nwocha dress and Louboutin shoes.
Shot By Kelechi Amadi Obi

I cant wait to see the rest of the pictures.
:)

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

2 comments:

Demmy said...

Ooh, I love this pic. She looks so pretty.

livelife said...

Beautifulllllllll.


Tamsdiary-livelife.blogspot.com