Saturday, March 10, 2012

BACKSTAGE LOVE;- ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK 2012

Yup! Arise magazine fashion week is still on and rolling.
Yesterday was amazing. to be honest, it felt good to sit down and enjoy the fashion. my fave shows were Sunny rose, Buki Akib, Bridget awosika and Prey of London. their pieces were too good and well-detailed. 
With streetstyle and runway pictures going up on every blog.. i decided to show you the beauty backstage.
CHECK OUT THE PICTURES;-

Designer, Maureen ikem of sunnyrose 

Designer, Bridget awosika 





Model, Ugo wearing a piece by Buki Akib.
Love Ugo. his runway walk is the BEST! 

Model,Kevin wearing a piece by Buki Akib 

Makida 




Model,Dudley o'shaughnessy wearing a piece by Buki Akib 











Can't wait for today's show.
^_^


Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

4 comments:

Black Bow Tiie said...

Inspiring blog :) Loved it!

blackbowtiie.blogspot.com

Wura Gold said...

Oh my gosh the blue and pink dress on the beautiful ark skin moel with the sgort hair is gorgeous. I love seeing Nigeria's take on fashion. Could you please let me know where I could get my hands on that stunning dress. Looks like it was a great show. Lovely blog you have here.

I am now following you, please check out my blog comment and follow if you'd like. I'd appreciate it :) xx

www.dressmecandy.blogspot.com

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) said...

Your blog is inspiring! Great post. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope you will follow back
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Chic Therapy said...

I want the gold blazer in the 3rd picture!!!I WANT!