Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK 2012

Yup! Arise magazine fashion week is here again.
It's amazing that a year has gone by so fast. the last one seems like weeks ago.
Pretty sad that i wont be part of the backstage team. I have learnt to put school before anything else and trust me... I have cried my eyes out.
Sitting down and watching the show just doesn't cut it for me. 
Oh Well... I went to the venue today for press accreditation and attend a meeting. My friend, Ian was such a sport... making me laugh and reminding me of just how much i LOVE fashion. we decided to take pictures of our outfits.


I love these vintage palazzo pants. it actually looks like a skirt but it's not. Got it with the stock for Elsie Vintage and KNEW it belonged inside my wardrobe. I love how flowy and cute it looked... but gosh! doing basic things like climbing the stairs,crossing the road,getting into a car etc is such a chore. #FashionGirlProblem



 Belt;- Elsie Vintage
Ring;- Primark




 Blouse;- Elsie Vintage
Pallazo pants;- Elsie Vintage


Bag;- O'eclat

Took out time to take pictures of friends and cute fashion people who were getting ready for the fashion overload. LOL

























That's all,folk!
Back to studying for Le test tomorrow. 


Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

8 comments:

KoredeOjo said...

Ur pink nails are lovely..yummy pics too...suCcess wishes in your test...plenty fashion experiences for you IJN...

Mixesandtwists.blogspot.com

Roseanne said...

i love your bag!Its so ute.can I get it outside naija?

Anonymous said...

Kuddos on being one of the first blogs to have pics up. Been looking for pics all day.

Nma said...

Been waiting for this, it's going to be even better than the last I can tell...Lovely nail polish btw

Demmy said...

I love your pants. So cute and everything. xoxo Demmy

Jerome C. said...

looking good :D

www.thechicstyler.com

Jules Alexander said...

i LOVE EVERY THING ABOUT THIS POST, MAKES ME MORE EXCITED FOR MY UP COMING FASHION SHOW, NICE.

Torera said...

i loooove this post. i got inspiration for outfits ive been tryna put together. btw ur personal style is so rad!!!!!