Thursday, March 8, 2012

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- BEAUTY RUSH

If you follow me on twitter,then i guess this rant aint new to you.
If you are a fellow student or once a student, then i guess you can feel my pain.
School is TOUGH! the fact that everyone has a different schedule/timetable is just not fair. I hardly get any sleep and have to wake up really early to get to my 8am classes. it's so funny that while i am struggling to put on my clothes and dash out the door.. my room-mate is taking her time and making pancakes for her breakfast. i MEAN, i cant remember the last time i had a proper meal. LOL
I have a messed up sleeping pattern because i study at nights and hardly get enough sleep,so i end up with eyebags. after many home-made remedies such as placing cold spoons on my eyes,placing raw tomatoes on my eyes etc. i have resulted in carefully covering them with Makeup.



I am not a makup aficionado but i think i am trying my best to get it done right. Feels weird that i am doing a beauty post,but any makeup trick that i need to know will be appreciated.
Besides.. is it RIGHT to use bronzer during the day? I used it on my face during the day and i love the result.

Powder;- Mary kay
Foundation;- Mary kay
Lip gloss;- Sleek
Kohl eyeliner;- Jordana
Mascara;- Maybelline
Eyeshadow;- Sleek (noir)
Bronzer;- Maybelline














Oh well... moving out of my comfort box and trying orange lipstick next! 


Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

5 comments:

KoredeOjo said...

You look gorg...try doing ur brows too and ur peterpan's are lovely...I love ur brogues too.

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thanks girl.
i aint good at drawing my eyebrows out,so i just skip them.

Aurelia (A Pretty Life) said...

you look amazing, lovely make up.I am your old follower, pls follow back if you like my blog.
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Oreo said...

Nice!! The maybelline bronzer...what shade do you use? xx

Demmy said...

I love your top and the color of your nails. So cute! xoxo Demmy