Friday, May 18, 2012

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- PRINTS AND WAYFARERS

Today was an hectic day. i had plenty school/Elsie vintage errands to run.
The sun aint joking at all,so i like being in comfortable clothes so i don't get so irritated by the heat.
So sorry about my method of taking pictures. i don't ALWAYS have someone around to help me and i am too impatient to use a timer! who still uses that though? LOL!


Blouse;- Elsie vintage
Wayfarers;- Ray ban


Before i forget to add, The prints on vintage pieces are actually oh-so-dope! I couldnt believe my eyes when i found this piece. the colours,print and little bio on the roman god,Neptune is just amazing!


 The little Bio on the roman god,Neptune.

 A picture of Neptune.



 Jeans;- Denim co
ballet flats;- Primark







Little info;- We have a mini catalogue of what's in stock right now at Elsie vintage. Email elsie_vintage@yahoo.com to request for the link.
Also remember that this month's blog sale is gonna be holding on the 26th of may 2012.
Mark your calenders. :)


Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

5 comments:

Muse Origins said...

Love the blouse!! I have shoes just like those :D

Adiya
Muse Origins

Anonymous said...

you're a very pretty girl..great fashion sense too.
but just one tip...please trying closing your mouth when you take pictures. this is coming from a good place..it's unflattering.

:)

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

@museorigins thank you,hun!
@Anonymous thank you for your compliment. I actually feel that closing my mouth fully in pictures make me look funny because of my full lips,therefore a slight pout or a smile. However, I shall try to close them and see how it goes. Bad habits don't die easily! LOL

ms. mo. venice said...

I think you look great, the pout inclusive. I love the top! The neptune insciption is awesome
Xx

http://benonijohnsoninc.blogspot.com/

Ms Faustino said...

love the detail on this blouse....