Thursday, May 10, 2012

MISCELLANEOUS

Hi Everyone.
How are y'all been doing.
This week has been a tough one... Combining other duties as well as Elsie Vintage duties has been such a drag.
I also lost my blogging mojo, as i am always tired anytime i am done with everything.
In my previous posts, i revealed that i am in love with Terry Richardson's tumblr page... The quirky portraits, Style of pictures. The celebrities etc.
Recently, After a long day... I was at my friend,Tobbie's place and decided to take random funny pictures. 
Some were taken when i wasn't aware. LOL



Lace leotard;- Random
Pallazo pants;- Elsie Vintage
Belt;- Elsie Vintage








That's all,folks.
Got an important news to share with y'all about Elsie Vintage.
Can't wait to spill.
:)


Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

4 comments:

Pearl said...

Yeah...House 38 & Elsie Vintage’s Spring/Summer 2012 Collection Celebration dis weekend!

Baby Budget Blog said...

LOOOOVE the color of that watch strap! Awesome!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Chic Therapy said...

I want that skirt,NOW!

Moya2bean said...

I need all those outfits!
Too Cute!
Love it!

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com