Monday, September 17, 2012

FINALLY. . .


Yup! You got it.
Finally. . . I am done with school. Yaaasss.
Even though i am still flooded with Project work... I am here thinking,"What Next?"
I guess I'd figure it out with time.
Before the final exams, My Friends and i took time out to throw a party and chill at the beach. I haven't had time to go to the beach in eons,so it felt good.








 Sunset at the beach. i NEED me a beach house.

 

The next day, I had to go to school and decided to take pictures of my outfit.
Like i said before... i live in skinnies and blouses while in school. No TIME to dress up.
 

 Blouse;- Primark
Skinny Jeans;- Denim Co
Clutch bag;- DKNY

I got the bag on sale from NET-A-PORTER , I didnt like it at first,because it wasnt really my style. i figured i had nothing to lose since it was a 50% slash sale and still got it.
It's automatically my fave bag at the moment. I end up not carrying unnecessary items,but only things i need for the day.





 
Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

3 comments:

Nelo said...

congrats girl! wish you all the best. Hopefully you will blog more now. Sincerely you inspired me to start blogging. And i have missed all your randomness here.

Onnari Kanayo said...

Congrats dear- wish u d best o what life's got t offer!
www.thatssewnaija.blogspot.com

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thank you very much,girls.
*big hug*
:)