Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- CONFUSED

I actually am confused.
I miss being in school and worrying only about grades and boys. (okay! scratch that. just a boy.)
Now everything's different. Moving back home after staying independently for almost all my life was the first hurdle. 
I got a day job at my Dad's company and to be sincere,It's not pleasant at all.
Waking up so early and trying to beat the traffic,only to sit down behind a desk for hours ain't the life. NO. NO. NO.
Although i can skip off any time i want, The responsibility is far too much to be a rebel. 
I am still glad i can create time off work for fashion related duties that make me oh-so-HAPPY!



Tank;- err.. cant remember.
Pallazo pants;- Elsie Vintage
Slippers;- Dorothy perkins
Bag;- Steve Madden



Off to go prep for the Elsie vintage blog sale.
Do check this blog at 12pm on the 24th of November 2012 to view the awesome vintage pieces in stock.
:)

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

3 comments:

Mbabazi said...

Fafi. can you believe i missed you...don't give me those eyes. love the look.

Deoladiggs said...

Nice bag......I want :)

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

@Mbabazi LOL! girl, i hope you really did miss me, for sure!
@Deola Thank you,love. xx