Tuesday, November 6, 2012

LESPACE X VIRGOS LOUNGE GIRLS DAY OUT

 *Dusting off the Cobwebs*

Hello Everyone!
It took me more than 1 hour to get this pictures posted up. Please Pardon me for my lack of posts. Nigerian Internet ain't easy to survive on. #ItSucks.
Oh well, I am back again, ready to fill y'all in on what went down at the L'espace X Virgos Lounge Girls day out. I arrived late and missed out on the excitement and shoppers who couldn't wait to get their hands on the sequin goodness that is Virgos lounge.
HERE ARE THE PICTURES;- 

 embellished blouse;- Elsie Vintage

 My Main chick, Nneka and i.


 This obsidian skirt is on my wishlist... someone get me a job STAT!


My fave blouse,even though i am not a fan of the colour.
 
 Cute nails,done at l'espace by a friend.





 Cookie heaven.








Jar Cupcakes! Delish.
 
love attention to details like this. #branding

PEOPLE;-
 
Ijeoma ndekwu.
 





Adaku Ufere of thirdworldprofashional



Kunbi Oyewole.

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really look stunning.
Love the braids.
Kunbi's dress is really gorgeous.

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

@Anonymous Thank you very much.
Kunbi's dress is indeed stunning. It was made by Clan. :)

Tinu said...

fabulous people in Lagos as usual!

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

@Tinu You can say that again.
LOL

Lo said...

maybe am just paranoid
but you should probably fade out* or cut out the pic with adaku holding her card and u can see the numbers