Monday, November 26, 2012

YAY OR NAY!

Hey Loves,
What's going on?
It's a new week and i am just here wondering where the weekend zoomed off to.
Anyways, During my usual trolling round the world wide web in the office, i stumbled upon these shoes on Asos.
I loved them at first sight,but after a while i realized that they do look weird,yet cute.
The heels are really short and the body aint doing justice to it.
My friends think it's ugly and weird. I still think they are pretty dope.






I think i am drawn to the gold details.
I want to get it but i don't want to end up regretting as there are no pictures of someone wearing it on the site.
So what do you think?
Yay or Nay?
GET THEM HERE!

Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

8 comments:

Pastime Bliss said...

definitely! love the small heel. its just so pretty.

Lola xx
http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Wow. I have a similar weird heeled shoe(without the ankle strap tho). While its cute, im still wondering how to wear it *confused/love struck BBM smiley*

P.S mine's from a company/brand called Totters

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

@PastimeBliss I know right. LOL!

@Anonymous You can wear it with a cute short dress or shorts and a casual vest or top. cuteness overload.

state8ment accessories said...

Dnt like it

Mbabazi said...

fafi this looks like one of those that looks better on the display than on your phone

Ag said...

I don't know I always think kitten heels and small heels look better on shorter people, although they are supposed to be perfect for tall people like myself. But I say try them, you might shock yourself. One of those they look good and even better on my feet moments, because the shoes are cute!

Anonymous said...

Definitely a "nay",honey.

Anonymous said...

I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!
My site ; http://www.nfljerseysfreeshippings.com