Sunday, January 27, 2013

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- #BUYNIGERIAN

Hey Loooovveerrs!
What's going on?
I am just here shedding tears. Cant believe it's monday tomorrow.
This weekend has been amazing and the rain just made everything perfect.
Just me and my laptop chilling. uh-uhnn!
I am about to show y'all what i wore to church today.


Dress;- Pearl 1130 (www.pearl1130.com )
Leafy Damask clutch;- O'eclat (www.oeclatdesigns.com )
Watch;- River island
Earrings and collar piece;- Primark

I have had this Pearl 1130 dress in my wardrobe for more than a year now and it's still amazing. The quality is just as perfect as it was when i got it. 
This however says great things about pieces made in Nigeria.
The Clutch's made by O'eclat. Y'all are familiar with this brand on my blog. Their Bags are probably the best thing after Rice. (My love for rice is probably gonna be the end of me. preventing me from getting my dream bod. Damn Carbs! )










Oh yeah! I wrapped my braids and made it look like a turban. Yay or Nay? :)

Toodles,
Onyinye. xx

3 comments:

Abisola Oni said...

Yaay for the braids!..

Anonymous said...

You look lovely Adamu. Yay for the braids!

Cassandra Ikegbune said...

i love the way you styled your braids. in some pictures with the filter and all, it actually looked like a 'fro

pls check out mine www.beneathmybeautiful.blogspot.com