Saturday, January 12, 2013

PHOTO-PHrENIA;- INSPIRE ME SATURDAY!

Hey Loves!
It's been a LONG week, and it's looking like a longer week's waiting for me. Got a new project coming up and i am so excited. 
It feels like i am about to give birth and i hope y'all think my baby's dope by the time i am ready to announce it. #Hallelujah!
Found a few pictures on the world wide web and thought i'd share. I got one of them as my desktop picture, so it reminds me just how hard i need to work this year to ensure all the goals i envision for myself this year is achieved.


 Someone say hallelujah!

 If you don't get scared one minute about you not being able to get that goal, that dream ain't big enough. DREAM BIG!

Love everyone! #NoWorries.

Of course, you know this post wont be complete without a selfie of yours truly!
Smile and be happy! #GetWithTheFlow

Toodles,
Onyinye. xx


No comments: