Monday, February 25, 2013

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- FLOWER POWER

Hey Everyone.
The past week's been crazy.
Nowadays, i am in such a rush.. i never stop to take proper pictures of my outfit.
I was down with malaria throughout the weekend and stayed holed up in my room. How glad i was,when my fever broke on sunday.
I had so many things to fit into the day,so i ended up going for a casual chic look. I paired this Flowery Elsie Vintage blouse with a pair of white jeans.


Blouse;- Elsie vintage
Jeans;- Primark
Sandals;- Random
Bag;- Steve madden
Watch;- River Island







To get an Elsie Vintage blouse, Do click HERE!
Send us a picture of how you paired your blouse to our email address (elsie_vintage@yahoo.com ) and we would post it on here.
:)

Toodles,
Onyinye. xx

1 comment:

Trendy Rammy said...

you look good.love your bag.
http://trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk