Sunday, February 10, 2013

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- JUNK FOOD

Hey E'eryone.
Long time, No blog.
It's been a busy week for me.
Between planning the Elsie vintage fashion night out (which i am glad it's over. pictures coming soon. WHOOP!) and dealing with deliveries and expansion, It's been a toughhhh weeeeekkk!
Being an entrepreneur ain't no science but you get to see the challenges of building a business or brand as a necessary evil. 
My friend recently started a brand called "Junkfood". He makes really amazing male shirts with cute prints. I am a sucker for details, so i score him a 9/10 on finishing.
Lagos is so hot right now and i end up wearing more chiffon or silk than any other fabric because i cant deal with the weather.
I got this Aztec print chiffon tunic from him and it sure as hell is my perfect go-to on lazy days. Throw it over a pair of jeggings or leggings and you are good to go. #EasyBreeezy






I aint messing with my new studded flats. LOL

What's a post without a selfie?

Faffing with Photo-booth at the office.


Toodles,
Onyinye. xx

1 comment:

JustPorsh said...

Ur shoes are cute!

http://www.justporsh.blogspot.com