Monday, February 18, 2013

PICTURES;- ELSIE VINTAGE x ARIABA SHOPPING PARTY

Hello guuuyyss,
It just occurred to me that i never posted pictures of what went down at the Elsie Vintage X Ariaba shopping party. It was a fun day and participating brands,Oeclat and Nouva Couture were also there to make it oh-so-colourful.
The post was just chilling in my draft folder. Big Bummer!
I was so tired that i practically forgot to take any picture of my outfit. That has been happening a lot lately as i just wanna get dressed and be on the move. LOL
HERE ARE THE PICTURES;-



































There you go.
Hopefully,we'd have another one soon.
Toodles,
Fashion Phoenix

1 comment:

Adene D. Oluwakemi said...

The pieces, colours and fabr ic choices are really great! Especially the Ankara prints... It's like they came to life, I totally love them. Keep up the great work dear n even the skies wouldn't limit u!!!