Tuesday, April 9, 2013

CLOTHES OFF MY RACK;- CULOTTES.


Hello Everyone,
SOOOOOOOO… people kept complaining about my lack of outfit posts on my blog recently. 
I blame it on lack of people with good photography skills around me. My siblings have no time for that bullshit and teaching the security guard was a tough task i didn't want to repeat again, so i dress up,rush into my car and zoom off.
I hate the fact that i can't give fancy "blogger' poses. *pout*


Shirt;- Elsie Vintage
Culottes;- Elsie Vintage
Shoes;- ASOS

I wore this outfit on a sunday to go to church and dashED off immediately after church to a customer's house and deliver her package. My style has always moved towards comfortability,so i always pick pieces/fabrics (chiffon and cotton are my best fabrics) that would give me little or no fuss during the day.

I read in Vogue magazine (The office is filled with magazines to help us keep our fashion minds working at all time) that Culottes are here to stay, so i rushed and took culottes from the Elsie Vintage stock and cut them into a less awkward length and rocked them with an Elsie Vintage leopard print blouse. 



No cute blogger poses but we are getting there. LOL

Toodles,
Onyinye. xx

15 comments:

Denisa said...

That skirt is so nice. Perfect color. Have a great day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Berry Dakara said...

Pretty

Black Fabulousity said...

Love your shoess

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thankkkk yoouuu.
:)

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thank you so much.
:)

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thank you.
Have an awesome day too. Xx
:)

nimsel said...

Onyinye pls hw do I get to order those vintage pieces on ur other post cause I sent u a mail and it didn't go through!!!!!pls kindly reply me so I can gt to make my orders,tanks #ilovecovia@yahoo.com#

Kstylick said...

Cool outfit :) She really look nice there! Thumbs up! By the way, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

Trendy Rammy said...

love your skirt color
you look good
http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

ife said...

Nice

Mishymoo62 said...

Gorgeous outfit

Misha x

http://mishymoo62.blogspot.co.uk/

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Hey hon! Gonna email immediately.
Thank you.
:)

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thank youuuuu! ^_^

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thank you,ife.
:)

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thank you,Misha.
:)