Tuesday, May 14, 2013

GUESS WHO'S WEARING ELSIE VINTAGE;- VINTAGE REPUBLIC

Been  a minute since i have posted pictures of awesome customers rocking their Elsie Vintage pieces. I can't describe my happiness when i am scrolling down my Instagram timeline (or stalking,as the case may differ) and i see a picture of a customer rocking an Elsie Vintage piece. I HIT MY DOUGIE.!
It's really amazing to see different people showing me new ways to rock a piece.


Customer,Zoe (left) rocking a print shirt with sheer sleeves by Elsie Vintage

Customer,Aisha rocking our vintage pierre balmain shorts

Customer,Ian rocking our print shirt

Customer,Anthonia slaying the style game and rocking our print shirt. Love the colors and accessories.

Customer,Aisha rocking our print chiffon blouse. The pose is giving me life right hurr!


Customer, Amenze rocking an elsie vintage blouse. 

Customer, Bolaji wearing an elsie vintage print blouse. #Pretty. :)

Aisha rocking an Elsie Vintage blouse. Lovely.



Do like the Facebook page HERE!!



3 comments:

Katya Yantarnaya said...

All the girls are so pretty and stylish!
You have a great blog, wanna follow each other?

Denisa said...

Very nice outfits and perfect colors. Have a great day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Cassandra Ikegbune said...

I love how the aisha babe steady kills all your stuffs! awesome!

www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com