Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SILK

When i ain't wearing Elsie Vintage or Zara (I am convinced Zara is out to bleed my bank account dry and send me back to my village), I love wearing pieces from Nigerian designers. While people are convinced that anything made in Nigeria is far too expensive beyond reason, i like to add that all it takes is to find a nigerian designer who makes something within your budget.
I am wearing a Tzar by Ian audifferen silk shirt in this post. Although the brand specifically makes shirts for the male gender, i believe the shirts are quite unisex depending on how you rock 'em.

Shirt;- Tzar
Trousers with leather panel;- KDK London
Watch;- River Island





Shoes;- Zara
Bag;- O'eclat "Fafi" Bag. (yup! the bag's named after me. Dope. :D )



Early this year, i discovered that my skin was suffering and the makeup was doing more harm than good. I decided to stop putting on makeup, drank lots of water and no fizzy drink for 3 months. My skin cleared up.


Toodles,
Onyinye. xx

11 comments:

Chineze Anigbogu said...

Love your shoes, girl! A bag named after you, worth cherishing.

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thank you,Love.
:)

Anonymous said...

I am very happy you have found your blog posting mojo. Can't wait for other posts.

fashionati said...

you look great as always!

Bex said...

Gorgeous shoes! love the casual chic look! Go girl!!

http://www.bexluvs2dress.blogspot.com

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thanks b! I am so excited as well.
I hope my new posts dont dissappoint.
:)

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

Thank youuu.
:)

Fashion Rehab said...

Nice outfit, The brand might just be for men, but the shirt does look good on you.
ps: been looking for Naija Fashion bloggers based in Naija. Happy I found yours :)

Kemi said...

Does Zara ship to Lagos?

Chic Therapy said...

Very chic outfit!

Barbara Onianwah said...

Yes o, I'm glad to see that Fafi is back on the posting spree.