Thursday, June 20, 2013

SUNDAY BEST!

Hey guys!
In my last post, I mentioned how i fell in love with the Ejiro Amos Tafiri Oleku Drape dress and decided to get etttt... 
Well, here i am rocking mine to church. I really love the mixed prints and the fact that it was made of my fave fabrics;- SILK AND CHIFFON!
The piece is oh-so-comfy and the Ejiro Amos Tafiri team sure taught me how to tie it properly in order to get the drape effect.

I used Instagram filters on the pictures because i am far too lazy to start fussing about with Lightroom. I always tend to put up quick pictures of my outfits on Instagram than take a couple more for the blog. Do follow me on Instagram;- @OnyinyeFafiObi


Dress;- Ejiro Amos Tafiri




So sorry about the one-week-no-post stunt i pulled..
Been far too busy prepping for the Elsie Vintage June blog sale coming up on the 29th of june 2012.
IT'S GONNA BE EPICCCCC!
:)

Toodles,
Onyinye. xx

3 comments:

fidelia enifome said...

love this oufit,can you ive a step by step procudure on how to tie it and get the effect,and also will you be having outfits of plussizes on the blog sale.?

Kay said...

Adore. How much?

Onyinye FaFi Obi said...

@Fidelia Thanks! i'd hopefully post a picture tutorial on how to tie it to get the drape effect. There'd be plus size pieces during the blog sale. :)

@Kay Hello. Got it for N15,000.